Thanksgiving is right around the corner and chances are, you are doing some cooking. Right? I know I am – and it’ll be a very busy day.
If you have an Instant Pot, pull it out (it might already have a permanent place on your counter, too!) You’ll rely on this quite a bit to make the day a little smoother as you bake everything from casserole to pie, turkey and ham and more.
In efforts to make the day a little easier on you, we put together 20 Thanksgiving Recipes you’ll want to have in mind for the day. From Broccoli Casserole to Carrots, Green Beans to Cheesecake, this will help you round out a rather GREAT meal and keep everything streamlined in the process.
20 Thanksgiving Recipes for your Instant Pot
- Healthier Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Casserole (Instant Pot)
- Honey Glazed Carrots Made Simple (Instant Pot)
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce (Instant Pot)
- Buttery Mashed Potatoes (Instant Pot)
- Easy Stuffing (Instant Pot)
- Easy Green Beans (Instant Pot)
- Steamed Green Beans (Instant Pot)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake (Instant Pot)
- Sweet Baked Ham (Instant Pot)
- Turkey Breast (Instant Pot)
- Cherry Cheesecake (Instant Pot)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Coconut Sweet Potato Pie
- Whole Orange and Carrot Cake
- Sourdough Black Pepper & Nutmeg Popovers
- Sweet Potato Sea Salt Rolls