Busy night? Yes then make this recipe you will be in heaven at how easy this recipe is. You simply will thank me for telling you this recipe after you make it. I made Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwiches with my pulled chicken but you don’t have to eat on a bun. You can eat on lettuce or alone if you want.
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
What you need to serve 4 people
- 1.5 lbs of chicken breast
- 1/2 bottle of BBQ Sauce (12-16oz)
- Pickles and Onions if you want
How to make
- Simply get your chicken and BBQ Sauce in your Instant Pot.
- Turn on your Instant Pot for 25 minutes.
- Once it beeps you will release and toast your buns if you want.
- Last you will get two forks out and pull apart your meat. It should be easy to pull apart.
- Now serve and eat, add more BBQ Sauce to your food if you feel it needs.